- 8 Reasons Why You Don’t Have To Give Up Peanut Butter Infographic
- Do You Have Enough Fats In Your Diet? Video
- Residue On Your Cellphone Can Reveal More About You Than You Ever Thought Possible
- Eat This, Not That: Breakfast Edition Infographic
- The Most Powerful Superfoods For Kidney Health Video
- How To Eat Healthy And Feel Great On The Cheap!
- Flax Vs Chia: Which Superseed To Choose? Infographic
1-Minute Fitness in the Restroom Video
Modern life has left no space for moving.
A sedentary lifestyle may lead to heart disease, diabetes, and even cancer, so it would be silly of you to practice a routine lifestyle, especially if you have a choice.
The video below presents some fitness exercises that you can do in any restroom. The exercises should be done every time you visit the bathroom. One minute of these activities will be enough to help you keep fit.
Just because one minute of fitness activities in the restroom is enough, don’t think that they are not serious or effective! If you try to do the exercises you’ll add 40-50 squats, 40-50 push-ups, and 40-50 triceps dips to your day! Imagine a stronger heart, a faster metabolism, and more toned muscles! All these benefits come without spending hours in the gym! Temping, isn’t it?