- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
10 Alzheimer’s Early Symptoms Infographic
There is no cure for the Alzheimer’s disease (AD), the process is only worsens and the disease leads to death.
Alzheimer’s disease is usually recognized in people after 65 years old, but there are exceptions and the disease can be met in young people. It is very important to notice early symptoms and consult the doctor, because as there is no treatment, a person needs at least special care and should be looked after by some relatives.
The infographic below will show you how to recognize the illness and will tell you about early sings and symptoms of the disease. Is it possible to prevent the disease? Leave a comment with your opinion!
Click on image to enlarge