- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
10 Easy Ways to Be Healthy Even if You Are Broke
It happens to all of us at one time or another: luck just isn’t going our way and you find yourself on a tight budget. That doesn’t mean you have to let your health go out the window, however. Even those with very little cash can find ways to be and eat healthy. Here is our list of the top 10 ways you can do this that involve very little cash.
1. Eat Lots of Homemade Soup
Soups are not only tasty, but they are good for you, not to mention super cheap. When you make soup yourself, you can make it a healthy choice. Try some soups you may not have thought of before such as French onion, lentil, or potato soup. Add a lot of vegetables to a broth and you have a cheap, healthy meal.