- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
10 Foods a Naturopathic Doctor Believes in and Buys
So you want to eat healthy, but you don’t have a lot of time to invest in cooking. Don’t worry, these ten foods are tasty as well as versatile, which can make for easy and quick meals. Stock up on these foods and always keep them on hand… you can’t go wrong!
Lemons are good for almost everything around the house, including your diet. Drink some warm water with the juice of half a lemon every morning to kick start your digestion.
Although plain, filtered water is great, it does get a bit boring, doesn’t it? Try some lemon juice in your water to spice it up. Add some juice to your greens when cooking also to help cut that bitter flavor they can have.