- 10 Reasons Ginger Is Considered A Superfood
- Level Up Your Salad Game Infographic
- The Best 5 Fats You Need To Add To Your Dishes Video
- 18 Really Clever Ways You Can Use Vinegar Around Your Home! (#14 Is Our Fave!)
- On The Hunt For Real Food: Why It’s So Hard To Find Infographic
- Basic Ayurvedic Eating Principles For Different Body Types Infographic
- 10 Really Bad Work Habits That Could Be Keeping You From Success
10 Foods that Naturally Give You Whiter Teeth
Research in the European Journal of Dentistry shows that eating lots of raw broccoli can actually clean and polish your teeth.
Broccoli also contains iron, an important mineral that helps guard against the acids in your mouth that damage the enamel on your teeth.
By keeping the enamel on your teeth in good condition will help prevent both cavities as well as stains.