- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
10 Foods You Can Eat to Relive Stress
Stress affects people in different ways. Some people lose their appetites while other find they are constantly hungry, or that they crave certain foods. Why is it when we are stressed that we crave those fatty or sugar filled junk foods, which only sabotages our diet and efforts at eating healthy?
Here is a list of 10 great foods that can feed our cravings without kicking our healthy eating habits to the curb.
1. Dark Chocolate
See? You don’t have to suffer when you are stressed, there is still chocolate! Dark chocolate, that is. Dark chocolate has magnesium and theobromine, both of which are a natural way to improve your mood.
Be sure you get a good source of organic, raw chocolate, and don’t go crazy eating pounds of it. Just an ounce or two should do the trick.