- Simple Food Swaps To Make Eating Vegan Effortless Infographic
- The Four Foods You Should Stop Eating Right Now Video
- Top 20 Alternative Sources Of Protein Other Than Meat
- 6 Unexpected Things Sleeping With A Weighted Blanket Can Do For You!
- The World’s Healthiest People: Their Diet And Lifestyle Secrets Infographic
- The Perfect Green Juice Recipe For Overcoming Holiday Sickness Video
- 8 Diseases That Could Stem From A Lack Of Sleep (#6 Comes Out To Be The Least Expected)
10 Foods You Should Never Consider Eating Past the Expiration Date
Most health experts will agree that just because something in your fridge has hit its expiration date that doesn’t mean you need to throw it in the trash.
The food industry has done quite a bit of research into exactly when the food they are producing will grow dangerous bacteria. To be on the safe side, they make those expiration dates a few days, sometimes even a few weeks, early, just to be sure.
However, that doesn’t mean that consuming some things when they are past their expiration date isn’t risky, or even downright dangerous.
Here is the list of the top 10 things you should never even consider eating past the expiration date.
Is it any surprise that the majority of people who get sick from food do so after eating eggs or something that contained eggs.
Check the expiration date on egg cartons before you buy them and again before you consume them, especially if eggs tend to stay in your refrigerator a long time.