- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
10 Principles Of Intuitive Eating Infographic
What is intuitive eating? When you hear these words for the first time, they can sound intimidating. But don’t worry, intuitive eating isn’t that complicated. It’s simply a specific approach to building your eating habits based on your body’s needs, not external rules telling what you should and shouldn’t eat.
Intuitive eating teaches you to listen to your body’s wisdom and be at peace with it. It’s a process of turning food into your ally instead of a constant enemy threatening to undermine the way you look and feel. Intuitive eating helps you determine your body’s needs and wants, as well as their causes. Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the main principles of this nutrition philosophy.
Click on image to enlarge