- How To Eat Healthy And Feel Great On The Cheap!
- Flax Vs Chia: Which Superseed To Choose? Infographic
- 5 Ultimate Health Benefits Of Maca Root Infographic
- 9 Ways You Can Test Positive For Drugs
- 17 Superfoods For Relieving Stress And Lifting Your Mood Infographic
- Turmeric: The Perfect Spice To Keep You Warm And Healthy During Winter Infographic
- Priceless Tips For Avoiding Food Poisoning
10 Reasons To Eat Less Meat Infographic
Whether you are thinking about becoming a vegan or simply reducing the amount of meat you consume, the reasons for doing so are numerous.
Cutting down on your meat intake will help you lose weight, balance cholesterol and blood sugar levels, and feel and look healthier. It will reduce your risk of many diseases, including cancer.
Going green and eating more vegetables, fruits and whole grains is also beneficial for the environment, because it helps save world resources and fresh water.
Need more motivation for reducing your meat consumption? Take a look at the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge