- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
10 Reasons To Eat Less Meat Infographic
Whether you are thinking about becoming a vegan or simply reducing the amount of meat you consume, the reasons for doing so are numerous.
Cutting down on your meat intake will help you lose weight, balance cholesterol and blood sugar levels, and feel and look healthier. It will reduce your risk of many diseases, including cancer.
Going green and eating more vegetables, fruits and whole grains is also beneficial for the environment, because it helps save world resources and fresh water.
Need more motivation for reducing your meat consumption? Take a look at the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge