- Learn About The Connection Between Chocolate And Stroke Risk Video
- Does This One Thing Really Damage Your Brain?
- Foods You Should Eat To Fire Up Weight Loss Infographic
- Lemon Water Or Coconut Water: Which One Is Better For Your Health? Video
- What To Do And Not Do To Get Rid Of Acne For The Holidays
- The Wonders Of Food: How It Keeps You Healthy Infographic
- How To Make A Perfect Broccoli Salad Video
10 Reasons Ginger Is Considered A Superfood
Ginger is not only a respected condiment among foodies and chefs around the world, it is also considered a healing agent that can take on anything from indigestion to cancer. Here are some of the areas that this superfood can treat, keep reading!
Ginger has long been recognized for soothing an upset tummy. When you were little you may have been told to sip on some ginger ale. Ginger in the form of a hot tea can be effective in treating morning sickness, indigestion, and motion sickness. It has even been found to ease the vomiting that comes after having chemotherapy treatments.
Continue to Page 2