- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
- The Influence Of Climate Change On Global Food Supply
- 5 Easy And Healthy Snacks To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth Video
- Find Out Which Exercise You Should Choose And Why Infographic
- How To Protect Children From Toxins That Can Cause Brain Damage
- How A Gluten-Free Diet Can Become Dangerous Video
- Shilajit: What It Is And Why It’s Beneficial For Your Health Infographic
10 Reasons Ginger Is Considered A Superfood
Ginger is not only a respected condiment among foodies and chefs around the world, it is also considered a healing agent that can take on anything from indigestion to cancer. Here are some of the areas that this superfood can treat, keep reading!
Ginger has long been recognized for soothing an upset tummy. When you were little you may have been told to sip on some ginger ale. Ginger in the form of a hot tea can be effective in treating morning sickness, indigestion, and motion sickness. It has even been found to ease the vomiting that comes after having chemotherapy treatments.
Continue to Page 2