- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
10 Reasons Why You Can’t and Won’t Lose Weight
Have you been having luck with your weight loss plan, losing a few pounds a week, eating right, going to the gym? Well, good for you!
What’s this? You’re stuck on a plateau and the needle on that scale just won’t budge? Well, don’t worry. Check out these 10 common things that are keeping you stuck at that plateau and get the scale moving again.
1. Eat more
You read that correctly, eat more! Sometimes dieters eat so little they actually do more harm than good. Your body will want to protect you, to ensure your survival. Therefore, your metabolism will slow down, thinking that there is a famine. If you are eating a very low calorie diet, try adding a few hundred calories and watch the weight start to move down once again.