- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
10 Rules Happy Couples Follow When They Argue
No matter how some people might try to pass off their relationship on Facebook, every couple argues from time to time. The difference between couples who are happy and stay together and couples who feel bitter and resentful afterwards is the way in which they argue.
In fact, the single strongest predictor of whether or not a marriage will fail or succeed lies in how the pair deals with conflict in their relationship, according to relationship expert John Gottman.
If you want to have a more successful, happier relationship (and who doesn’t?), you should take heed to mind the healthy coping strategies used by happy couples.
Someone once said that compatibility is not always key in a relationship, but dealing with it is.
Want to know how happy couples argue without feeling resentment or bitterness afterwards? Keep reading! We have 10 tips to make things easier for you and your partner.
1. Decide You Will Deal With The Problem
If you are like most people, you would rather run from conflict than face it, but this is not always the best course of action. If the same problem continues to raise its ugly head, make a decision that you will try to face the problem, and deal with it once and for all — for the good of the relationship. Choosing to always run from conflict won’t make the problem go away.
Continue to Page 2