- Residue On Your Cellphone Can Reveal More About You Than You Ever Thought Possible
- Eat This, Not That: Breakfast Edition Infographic
- The Most Powerful Superfoods For Kidney Health Video
- How To Eat Healthy And Feel Great On The Cheap!
- Flax Vs Chia: Which Superseed To Choose? Infographic
- 5 Ultimate Health Benefits Of Maca Root Infographic
- 9 Ways You Can Test Positive For Drugs
10 Sources Of Dairy-Free Calcium Infographic
The importance of calcium for the healthy functioning of the human body can hardly be overstated. It’s essential for sustaining the health of our bone structure and teeth, as well as our cells, nerves, and muscles. Calcium also helps prevent insulin resistance and regulate blood pressure.
The recommended daily calcium intake is about 1,000 mg. If you fail to include a sufficient amount of it in your diet, your body will inevitably extract calcium from your bone tissue, which can lead to disastrous results.
It’s a mainstream belief that diary is the only reliable source of calcium, but it’s not true. There are other nutritious alternatives that are completely dairy-free and vegan-friendly.
Click on image to enlarge