- Do You Have Enough Fats In Your Diet? Video
- Residue On Your Cellphone Can Reveal More About You Than You Ever Thought Possible
- Eat This, Not That: Breakfast Edition Infographic
- The Most Powerful Superfoods For Kidney Health Video
- How To Eat Healthy And Feel Great On The Cheap!
- Flax Vs Chia: Which Superseed To Choose? Infographic
- 5 Ultimate Health Benefits Of Maca Root Infographic
10 Steps To Improve Low Self-Esteem Infographic
What is self-esteem? It’s the way we see and value ourselves, our beliefs about who we are and what we can and can’t do. It’s the inner voice that defines our personality, our strengths and weaknesses.
However, this voice isn’t always aligned with the reality of who you are. In fact, self-esteem isn’t determined by your actual talents or skills.
Low self-esteem can be a serious obstacle on your way to success, as well as a great influence on your behavior and relationships with other people.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn how to deal with poor self-image.
Click on image to enlarge