- Forget Fad Diets: Eat Like a Baby and Lose Weight
- Make Your Own Healthy Frozen Vegetable Packages
- The Most Potent Healing Mushroom on This Planet
- A Heart Disease Risk You Never Imagined Could Happen to You
- Make Your Own Oil Diffuser Necklace for Aroma Therapy All Day Long!
- One Popular Drink Greatly Increases Your Risk of Heart Attack
- How to Balance Your Hormones and Lose Weight Easily
10 Super Cheap but Super Healthy Foods
Everybody knows someone who always says they want to eat healthy but they claim it’s too expensive. That’s not an excuse, that’s reality. Nutritious foods actually are more expensive than junk foods but that doesn’t mean you have to give up eating healthy, you just need to find the right foods.
So here are our top 10 picks, all of which are healthy but cost less than a dollar per serving. Now this is an average price, but some of these might be higher in your area, for example, it’s not a surprise that oranges would cost less in Florida than in Montana. So although the actual price of these might vary a bit from store to store and state to state, they are all healthy foods that are inexpensive and still full of nutrition.
Although it doesn’t get as much attention as other salad greens, cabbage is very nutritious.
It’s a great source of fiber, potassium, as well as vitamin C. It also has the same cancer and disease fighting properties as other members in the cruciferous group, such as broccoli.
Average Cost Per Serving: 11 cents