- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
- 15 Different Teas To Cure Any Ailment Infographic
- Top 5 Health Supplements You Should Add To Your Diet Infographic
- Do You Wake Up At The Same Time Every Night? Here Are Some Surprising Reasons Why
11 Incredible Facts About The Human Heart Video
Heart is arguably the most important muscle in the whole human body, as well as the hardest-working one. Everything about this organ and its functions is fascinating.
Just think about it – your heart pumps more than 2,000 gallons of blood through your body 24 hour a day, 7 days a week. And it has the capacity to beat more than 3 billion times over the span of a person’s life.
Watch the video below to learn more interesting facts about your heart.
Did you find this video informative? Express your opinion in the comment section!