- Shilajit: What It Is And Why It’s Beneficial For Your Health Infographic
- The Healing Powers Of Black Seeds
- Learn How To Make Zucchini Noodles 5 Easy Ways Video
- A Low-Impact Cardio Workout For Beginners Video
- Delicious Replacements For Bad Carbs Meals
- Your Ultimate Nutrition & Fitness Cheat Sheet Infographic
- Does Aspartame Cause Cancer? This Information Could Save Your Life Video
11 Incredible Facts About The Human Heart Video
Heart is arguably the most important muscle in the whole human body, as well as the hardest-working one. Everything about this organ and its functions is fascinating.
Just think about it – your heart pumps more than 2,000 gallons of blood through your body 24 hour a day, 7 days a week. And it has the capacity to beat more than 3 billion times over the span of a person’s life.
Watch the video below to learn more interesting facts about your heart.
Did you find this video informative? Express your opinion in the comment section!