- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
11 Plant-Based Protein Sources Infographic
As more and more of us are becoming health-conscious, many people decide to decrease their intake of meat and add more plant-based food to their dishes. However, we still have to meet our bodies’ need for essential nutrients.
Protein is vital for our health, as it plays a key role in the body’s ability to function properly. Tissues like skin, hair and muscle are composed of protein. It’s also crucial for replacing old cells, as well as forming hormones and enzymes.
Most of us were brought up to think that meat is the only reliable source of protein, but that’s not true. Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the best plant-based protein sources.
Click on image to enlarge