- How To Make A Perfect Broccoli Salad Video
- Saffron: The Magic Spice You Need To Be Eating More Of
- Chamomile, Ginger, Or Peppermint? Health Benefits Of Herbal Tea Infographic
- Can Eating Too Much Fruit Be Dangerous? Video
- Is Turmeric More Effective Than Medication?
- Is Soda Really Bad For Your Teeth? Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Incense Infographic
12 Cancer Causing Food Substitutes
2. Instead of Canned Tomatoes
Tomatoes are exceptionally dangerous due to their high acidity, which seems to cause BPA to leech from the lining of the can into the tomatoes themselves. The level of BPA can be so high in fact; you should seriously consider not feeding them to children. Due to FDA laws, there are no standards for labeling BPA so simply because a can does not say it has it does not mean that it does not contain BPA. Be safe and avoid cans. Cook fresh or buy glass bottles. There are other options to using those canned tomatoes that contain dangerous preservatives. There are numerous brands that sell diced or whole tomatoes in glass bottles. Of course, buying fresh, organic produce and making your own homemade sauce is always your best option.