- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
- Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
- 5 Amazing Fully Raw Salad Dressings For Any Occasion Video
- How To Be Smart About Using Smartphones And Other Gadgets Infographic
- The Many Benefits Of Frankincense Oil
12 Dangers of Sleep Deprivation Infographic
How much sleep are you getting each night? Adults are recommended to get 7-8 hours every night, but 29 percent are getting an average of 6 hours or less.
Consistently losing sleep is about more than just feeling drowsy, though; it can actually have significant negative health effects such as high blood pressure, obesity, depression, and even increased mortality. Check out this informative infographic for important information about what losing sleep might be doing to you, and how to keep good “sleep hygiene”. The amount of sleep that each individual needs can vary greatly, how much sleep do you need every night?
Click on image to enlarge