- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
12 Easy Ways To Save Your Kidneys And Lower Creatinine Levels Naturally
2. Chamomile Tea
The Journal of Agriculture Food Chemicals published a study that found that subjects who consumed chamomile tea had lower creatinine levels. This natural tea also works as a mild sedative and will help you sleep at night. Start off drinking one cup of chamomile tea each night about 30 minutes before bedtime.
3. Go Vegetarian
Since eating a diet high in meat is one of the causes of high creatinine levels, eating a mostly plant based diet will help to remove creatine from the body since you won’t be adding more of it to your system. Plant based diets have been shown to reduce the risk of kidney disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure. So if you have very high creatinine levels, you might want to consider going vegetarian.
Continue to Page 3