- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
12 Foods To Eat To Fight Hypothyroidism Infographic
The thyroid is a small butterfly-shaped gland situated in the neck. It plays an important role in the functioning of the human body.
If you have hypothyroidism, your thyroid doesn’t produce enough thyroid hormone. People who suffer from this condition may experience symptoms such as general weakness, fatigue, muscle cramps, and weight imbalance.
Luckily, our diet can lessen these symptoms and stimulate the functioning of the thyroid. Look through the infographic below to learn about foods that can help you fight hypothyroidism.
What other foods would you add to this list? Share your tips in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge