- The Many Uses Of Lemon Essential Oil Infographic
- Are Cookbooks Dangerous To Use?
- Bad Eating Habits And How to Break Them Once And For All Infographic
- Are You Allergic To All Nuts?
- The Unlimited Health Benefits Of Goji Berries Infographic
- Is Your Sunscreen Causing More Cancer Than The Sun?
- Take Your Dishes To A New Level With These Spice Combos Infographic
12 Great Reasons To Use Lavender Essential Oil Infographic
Did you know that lavender is believed to be the most commonly used essential oil in existence? There’s evidence that it has been known for its medicinal properties for over 2000 years. Different cultures around the world have used it for cooking and bathing and as a perfume.
Indeed, lavender is an exceptionally versatile essential oil. Very beneficial for the skin (you can use it to treat irritations, bruises, and cuts), lavender is also known for its relaxing properties. Its distinctive fragrance is perfect for calming and balancing the mood.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge