- Red Seaweed’s Power To Fight Cancer & More
- 13 Yoga Poses For Inner Peace During Stressful Times Infographic
- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
- Is Climate Change Increasing The Spread Of Disease?
- What Can You Do To Avoid Migraines? 10 Effective Ways Infographic
- Why You Need To Do More Of This!
12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
The refreshing water that is found inside coconuts has been enjoyed for centuries, but did you know that this terrific, all natural water has also been used as medicine?
Coconut water is a natural source of electrolytes, prevents dehydration, lowers the acidity of the body, and is simply loaded with nutrition as well. It’s no wonder that many doctors encourage their patients and pregnant women to drink coconut water.
Want to know more about this deliciously refreshing drink straight from Mother Nature? Keep reading and find out the 12 amazing benefits that drinking coconut water can bring to you and your unborn baby!
1. Healthy Breast Milk
Drinking coconut water (and eating fresh coconut meat) will help you to produce plenty of healthy breast milk for your baby. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that a single meal containing coconut oil will affect the fatty acid makeup of a woman’s breast milk for as long as 3 days, with the maximum concentration occurring within the first 10 hours.
Continue to Page 2