- 5 Excellent Reasons To Include Moringa In Your Nutrition Plan Video
- Handy Instructions For Storing Your Groceries Infographic
- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
The refreshing water that is found inside coconuts has been enjoyed for centuries, but did you know that this terrific, all natural water has also been used as medicine?
Coconut water is a natural source of electrolytes, prevents dehydration, lowers the acidity of the body, and is simply loaded with nutrition as well. It’s no wonder that many doctors encourage their patients and pregnant women to drink coconut water.
Want to know more about this deliciously refreshing drink straight from Mother Nature? Keep reading and find out the 12 amazing benefits that drinking coconut water can bring to you and your unborn baby!
1. Healthy Breast Milk
Drinking coconut water (and eating fresh coconut meat) will help you to produce plenty of healthy breast milk for your baby. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that a single meal containing coconut oil will affect the fatty acid makeup of a woman’s breast milk for as long as 3 days, with the maximum concentration occurring within the first 10 hours.
Continue to Page 2