- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
12 Natural Ways To Beat Bronchitis And Breathe Easy!
Now that cold and flu season is upon us, everyone is trying their best to keep their immune system strong. Sometimes, despite our best efforts, we come down with the flu. For some people, the flu will turn into bronchitis.
Bronchitis is an inflammation, infection or swelling of the bronchial tubes. This usually happens as a result of a nasty case of the flu where the virus irritates the bronchial tubes. Sometimes it is due to a bacterial infection of the bronchial tubes.
The most common symptoms of bronchitis are chest pain when coughing, congestion, fatigue, green or yellow mucus, muscles aches, and fever.
Many people rely on over-the-counter medications to help with their bronchitis symptoms, but you can always rely on Mother Nature to help your body heal itself naturally.
Keep reading, and discover the top 12 ways you can beat bronchitis and start to breathe easier again.
Numerous research studies have found that thyme is a very effective herbal remedy when it comes to fighting bronchitis. In fact, in one German study, both mucus production and coughing was reduced by as much as 60 percent when subjects consumed a tea of primrose and thyme. Make your own thyme tea by adding two teaspoons of fresh or dried thyme leaves to boiling water. Add a bit of honey, and drink two cups each day.
Continue to Page 2