- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
12 Natural Ways to Give Athlete’s Foot the Boot (Love #10!)
If you have ever had or currently have Athlete’s Foot, you are already well aware of the itching, burning, scaling and flaking you have to endure every day. Athlete’s Foot is caused by one of a number of fungi that all have pretty long, difficult-to-pronounce names..
Not sure if you have Athlete’s Foot? Common signs include:
- Burning, stinging or itching on the soles of the feet and/or between the toes
- Tiny blisters on the feet that itch like crazy
- A softening of the skin between the toes which sometimes appears to be white in color
- Scaly or flaky-looking skin on the soles of your feet
- Crusting on the skin of your feet
- Very red, sore feet, mostly involving the soles and between the toes
- Thick black or brown toenails
Although the main cause of Athlete’s Foot is a fungal infection, you can encourage the infection by frequently wearing damp socks or tight shoes, and by sharing shoes, towels or socks with infected people. Humid, wet conditions, and direct skin to skin contact with someone who has this fungal infection are also ways to spread Athlete’s Foot.
There are plenty of over-the-counter, chemical-filled products that claim to fix your problem. Most of them are expensive and while they do work, keep in mind that everything you put on your skin is absorbed directly into your blood stream. You probably don’t want to have numerous toxic ingredients coursing through your body.
This is why we have compiled a list of 12 natural home remedies that are non-toxic and still work like magic. Keep reading so you don’t have to deal with those itchy, peeling toes any longer!
Continue to Page 2