- Chia Seeds: 3 Easy Ways To Add Them To Your Diet Video
- 10 Perfect Superfood Ingredients For Your Super Smoothies Infographic
- Learn To Detect Nutrient Deficiencies By These Simple Body Signs Infographic
- Putting A Face With A Name Makes It A Cooperative Effort
- Diet For Depression: The Best And Worst Foods Infographic
- 10 All Natural Antibiotics You Don’t Need A Prescription For
- 12 Naturally Healthy Alternatives To Processed Sweeteners Infographic
12 Reasons Why You Should Eat More Walnuts Every Day
There are so many foods on the market that contribute so many healthful benefits in so many areas, it would be in your best interest to add them to your regular diet. So is the case with walnuts. This tasty, but extremely healthy nut can help your body do everything from helping you sleep better at night to improving a man’s fertility levels.
If you automatically love walnuts it will be easy for you to start eating them every day. If you like them, there are plenty of ways you can add walnuts to your meals and snacks so you can reap the benefits of their healthy ways. You only need about one ounce of walnuts every day added to your diet to realize any and all of these benefits.
Here are some proven areas where eating walnuts on a daily basis could help you stay in shape and actually save your life in many areas.
1. Lowers your chances of death by cancer
A study that assessed the benefits of adopting the Mediterranean diet discovered that those who did follow it and included walnuts in it were less likely to die from cancer. In addition, another study conducted at the Harvard School of Public Health proved that those who consumed a handful of walnuts every day had a 20% less chance of dying from any reason over a span of 30 years.
Continue to Page 2