- The Four Foods You Should Stop Eating Right Now Video
- Top 20 Alternative Sources Of Protein Other Than Meat
- 6 Unexpected Things Sleeping With A Weighted Blanket Can Do For You!
- The World’s Healthiest People: Their Diet And Lifestyle Secrets Infographic
- The Perfect Green Juice Recipe For Overcoming Holiday Sickness Video
- 8 Diseases That Could Stem From A Lack Of Sleep (#6 Comes Out To Be The Least Expected)
- The 10 Best Home Remedies For Getting Rid Of Gas And Bloating
12 Reasons Why You Should Eat Eggs Daily (#5 is Almost Unbelievable!)
2. Great Brain Food
Everyone one has heard of calcium and iron, but most people have never heard of choline, yet it is super important and is often grouped with B vitamins. This compound is used by the brain to build signaling molecules in the brain and build new cell membranes. Studies show that 90 percent of Americans get less than the recommended daily amount of choline.
This is where eggs come in! They are an excellent source of choline, with more than 100mg in every single egg! So for some real brain building power, you can’t beat eggs!