- How Dangerous Are Food Preservatives? Video
- 10 Home Remedies To Stop Sneezing (We Have Not Known Of # 7)
- Grow Local: All About Home Gardening In The U.S. Infographic
- How Much Salt Is Too Much?
- The Importance Of Carbohydrates And Their Impact On Your Health Video
- Best High-Fiber Foods For Your Health Infographic
- Valentine’s Day Desserts: 3 Easy-To-Make Vegan Recipes Video
12 Reasons Why You Should Eat Eggs Daily (#5 is Almost Unbelievable!)
2. Great Brain Food
Everyone one has heard of calcium and iron, but most people have never heard of choline, yet it is super important and is often grouped with B vitamins. This compound is used by the brain to build signaling molecules in the brain and build new cell membranes. Studies show that 90 percent of Americans get less than the recommended daily amount of choline.
This is where eggs come in! They are an excellent source of choline, with more than 100mg in every single egg! So for some real brain building power, you can’t beat eggs!