- Immunotherapy – What Is It and How Could It Save Our Lives?
- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
12 Toxin Sources In Your Child’s Classroom Infographic
As a parent, you have a lot to worry about when your kids go to school. Your head is full of thoughts about whether your kid is going to keep up with the academics, fit in socially, and whether the teachers are going to be competent and understanding.
And all this anxiety has probably made you forget to consider another important factor – the indoor quality of the school building. Toxic substances are often used during construction, and they can have harmful effects on kids’ health and development.
Look through the infographic below to learn more about the potential toxic dangers that can be lurking in your kids’ classrooms.
Click on image to enlarge