- The Dark Side Of Always Being Positive
- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
13 Lies the Media is Feeding You about Nutrition
2. Saturated fat cause heart disease
The truth is, saturated fats from animal and vegetable sources provide the building blocks for cell membranes, hormones, and other substances without which your body cannot function normally. Dietary fats are also needed for the conversion of carotene to vitamin A, for absorption of minerals, and many other processes.