- How To Make A Perfect Broccoli Salad Video
- Saffron: The Magic Spice You Need To Be Eating More Of
- Chamomile, Ginger, Or Peppermint? Health Benefits Of Herbal Tea Infographic
- Can Eating Too Much Fruit Be Dangerous? Video
- Is Turmeric More Effective Than Medication?
- Is Soda Really Bad For Your Teeth? Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Incense Infographic
13 Lies the Media is Feeding You about Nutrition
2. Saturated fat cause heart disease
The truth is, saturated fats from animal and vegetable sources provide the building blocks for cell membranes, hormones, and other substances without which your body cannot function normally. Dietary fats are also needed for the conversion of carotene to vitamin A, for absorption of minerals, and many other processes.