- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
- 15 Different Teas To Cure Any Ailment Infographic
- Top 5 Health Supplements You Should Add To Your Diet Infographic
- Do You Wake Up At The Same Time Every Night? Here Are Some Surprising Reasons Why
- Could This Natural Sweetener Be A Healthy Alternative To Refined Sugar? Infographic
- Fats And Oils: Which To Eat And Which To Ditch Infographic
- Simple Food Swaps To Make Eating Vegan Effortless Infographic
13 Lies the Media is Feeding You about Nutrition
2. Saturated fat cause heart disease
The truth is, saturated fats from animal and vegetable sources provide the building blocks for cell membranes, hormones, and other substances without which your body cannot function normally. Dietary fats are also needed for the conversion of carotene to vitamin A, for absorption of minerals, and many other processes.