- Learn To Detect Nutrient Deficiencies By These Simple Body Signs Infographic
- Putting A Face With A Name Makes It A Cooperative Effort
- Diet For Depression: The Best And Worst Foods Infographic
- 10 All Natural Antibiotics You Don’t Need A Prescription For
- 12 Naturally Healthy Alternatives To Processed Sweeteners Infographic
- 14 Ways To Whiten Your Teeth Naturally Without Ruining Your Enamel
- 5 Turmeric Tea Recipes For Better Health Infographic
14 Household Items That Can Cause Cancer
2. Tartar Control Toothpaste
Some of the most trusted name brands of toothpaste that you would assume are safe contain terrible ingredients that you don’t want near your family. Read the labels carefully.
Many products, especially tartar control toothpastes, contain saccharin, which is a known carcinogenic; dyes FD&C Blue #1 (and sometimes other artificial colors), which are linked to behavior problems and certain types of cancer; and also large amounts of fluoride, which has been linked to heart disease, lower IQ levels in children, and is believed to calcify the penal gland.
Try making your own safe and natural toothpaste by mixing coconut oil, baking soda, and a few drops of peppermint essential oil.
Continue to Page 3