- A Low-Impact Cardio Workout For Beginners Video
- Delicious Replacements For Bad Carbs Meals
- Your Ultimate Nutrition & Fitness Cheat Sheet Infographic
- Does Aspartame Cause Cancer? This Information Could Save Your Life Video
- Older Mothers More Likely To Have Twins? Some Interesting Facts About Older Parents
- GMOs In The USA: What’s The Big Deal? Infographic
- 10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
14 Reasons Why You Should Make Green Tea Your Drink of Choice
When you find out all the health benefits you can get from drinking green tea it won’t surprise you to know that it was first recognized as a form of medicine. It is in recent years that it became more known as a beverage.
Green tea carries more weight as a health food than black tea because it does not go through the fermentation process. This allows the green tea to keep all of the antioxidants and poly-phenols that it started with and that makes it such a healthy choice.
Green tea has been credited with offering health benefits that range from reducing blood pressure levels to eliminating the chances of getting certain types of cancer. While some conditions may require the consumption of one or two cups of tea a day, some may not respond unless you drink at least 10 cups. Here are some conditions that drinking green tea may help you with.
One of the major causes of type 2 diabetes is eating or drinking foods that cause your glucose levels to rise and your insulin to spike. When either of these things occur, your body stores the excess sugar as fat. Green tea helps your body to keep blood glucose on an even keel.
Continue to Page 2