- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
14 Most Shocking Health Benefits Of Whiskey
Whiskey used to be the drink of cowboys, construction workers, and other badass types. Recently, however, it has become more and more common to see people from all walks of life enjoying a shot of whiskey after work. What if we told you that you can enjoy that double shot of whiskey and not feel one bit guilty about it? Even more shocking, what if we told you that whiskey (in moderation, of course!) is even good for you? Keep reading and find out how a shot of your favorite brand whiskey can enhance your health. Cheers!
1. Maintains Healthy Brain Function
Okay, so everyone knows that if you drink too much with your friends Jack and Jim, your brain will become whiskey-logged. However, did you know that a 2003 study found that drinking moderate amounts of whiskey can boost your brain cognitive performance and reduce your chances of developing Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia? Also, whiskey contains ellagic acid, which is powerful at fighting against those free radicals associated with mental decline. Doing so, it contributes to a healthy brain functioning and improves your quality of live.
However, there is always a bit of controversy when the topic touches any benefits of alcohol. Mind, that when moderation is not the case, alcohol does precisely the opposite thing – it damages your brain.
Continue to Page 2