- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
14 Side Effects Of Anxiety Infographic
Anxiety is a natural response to high-stress external events. We all experienced that feeling, which can be described as a peculiar mixture of unease, fear and worry. Its impact on our mental state is well-known and acknowledged, but anxiety also causes some physical changes in different parts of the body, both in the short and long term.
When anxiety becomes chronic, its effects can be more serious. But even a short-term anxiety attack can have a bigger impact on your body than you realize. Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the ways it affects our health.
Click on image to enlarge