- 12 Mental Benefits You Can Get From Exercise Infographic
- Glutathione: What Is It And Why You Should Start Taking It Now!
- Here Are 4 Steps You Can Take To Naturally Lower Cholesterol Video
- Red Seaweed’s Power To Fight Cancer & More
- 13 Yoga Poses For Inner Peace During Stressful Times Infographic
- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
14 Side Effects Of Anxiety Infographic
Anxiety is a natural response to high-stress external events. We all experienced that feeling, which can be described as a peculiar mixture of unease, fear and worry. Its impact on our mental state is well-known and acknowledged, but anxiety also causes some physical changes in different parts of the body, both in the short and long term.
When anxiety becomes chronic, its effects can be more serious. But even a short-term anxiety attack can have a bigger impact on your body than you realize. Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the ways it affects our health.
Click on image to enlarge