- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
- 15 Different Teas To Cure Any Ailment Infographic
- Top 5 Health Supplements You Should Add To Your Diet Infographic
- Do You Wake Up At The Same Time Every Night? Here Are Some Surprising Reasons Why
15 Little Known Tips For A Healthier Digestive And Immune System (Who Knew #8?)
If you are looking for an improved immune system, then you almost certainly know that the key to a stronger immune system lies in your digestive system. By improving your digestion, you will automatically improve your immune system.
Some foods, such as red meat and refined foods, are difficult for the body to digest. They take more time to break down before nutrients can be extracted and carried throughout the body.
For an overall healthier digestive system and, therefore, an improved immune system, take a look at the following 15 tips that will help you get the most out of your meals.
1. Start With a Food Log
You’ve heard this one before, but that doesn’t make it any less true. If you find that you have digestive problems, keep a log for 5 to 7 days of everything you eat and any reactions that you might have. You should begin to see a pattern that will let you know your digestive system’s response to certain foods or even different cooking methods. Then you will be able to more easily determine which foods you should avoid.
Continue to Page 2