- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
15 Ways To NOT Get Cancer (#9 Saves Money, Too!)
More than diabetes, Alzheimer’s, or heart disease, Americans fear cancer the most. This is understandable since it takes the life of one out of every four people. Most cancer cases are merely focused on the “cure” or treatment, and you rarely hear anything about prevention.
Most people feel powerless against this disease and think that it’s simply a matter of “luck” when it comes whether or not they will get it. What a relief to know that there are plenty of means of prevention. These not only lower your risk of developing cancer, they are extremely effective as well.
At least 50 percent of all cancer cases could be prevented by simply making healthier lifestyle and eating choices. Although most people are aware that their diet choices can lead to great health or cancer and disease, not nearly as many people know that there are also many choices that can be made around your home to help avoid cancer.
Keep reading and find the top 15 ways you can literally choose to NOT get cancer.
1. Drink Alcohol in Moderation
Moderate drinking is good for the heart, but drinking more than the recommended one drink per day for women and two drinks per day for men increases your risk of developing cancer. If you currently don’t drink, don’t feel pressured to do so. If you already drink moderately, you don’t have to stop; but if you drink more than the recommended amount, you should cut back to lower your risk of developing certain types of cancer. Talk to a health care professional if you feel you have a problem with alcohol and can’t stop.