- 14 Ways To Whiten Your Teeth Naturally Without Ruining Your Enamel
- 5 Turmeric Tea Recipes For Better Health Infographic
- The Many Uses Of Lemon Essential Oil Infographic
- Are Cookbooks Dangerous To Use?
- Bad Eating Habits And How to Break Them Once And For All Infographic
- Are You Allergic To All Nuts?
- The Unlimited Health Benefits Of Goji Berries Infographic
16 Food And Health Myths That Are Not True
The amount of information that is available on any given subject is overwhelming. The Internet has made it easy to quickly find out everything that you ever wanted to know about a specific person, place, or thing. Some of this information has been available to us long before we were able to implement a search. The problem is that there is quite a bit of information that we have blindly accepted for many years.
Much of this information has been passed on to us from our parents, family members, and friends throughout the years. We may have doubted some things but we never bothered to check to see if they were actually true.
Here are 20 pieces of information regarding food and health issues that have been proven to be untrue.
1. Fresh is always best.
Most people seem to look down on frozen food when in many cases it is just as good, if not better, than fresh. Fruits and vegetables are frozen and packaged at their peak and can retain more vitamins than fresh products that have spent a little too much time from harvest to their arrival at the produce department. Frozen fish is also often considered fresher than the fresh fish in the seafood department.
Continue to Page 2