- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
17 Side Effects Of Stress Infographic
Stress is a normal part of our lives, and we all have experienced it. Most people face stress challenges on a daily basis – being stuck in traffic, struggling to meet deadlines at work, handling childcare, you name it. The reality can be tough, that’s a fact.
Luckily, our bodies are designed to react to high-stress situations. And those reactions are not always bad – short term stress can keep us alert and even help us think more clearly. However, when we stay stressed for longer periods of time, it becomes a serious problem, which has a profound impact on our health. Read on to learn about the common health symptoms related to stress.
Click on image to enlarge