- Handy Instructions For Storing Your Groceries Infographic
- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
19 Of The Best High Protein Snacks You Should Always Have On Hand!
Whether you are on a high protein diet; if you want to fuel up before hitting the sports field; taking a midday break; or just want to be sure you can finish that workout you have planned for the afternoon, you cannot go wrong with a high protein snack.
Protein-filled snacks are the perfect way to satisfy that craving, fill you up (but not feel stuffed!) and give you super long-lasting energy.
You can whip up some of these in a few minutes, and others are ready to go in a moment’s notice as long as you have the ingredients on hand. You might want to print out this list of 20 high protein snacks to be sure that when you hit the store, you always have them in stock at your house.
Keep reading — this list is a keeper!
1. Creamy Protein Shake
For a little change of pace from your usual protein shake, try adding 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein powder with 1 cup of ice and 1 cup of orange juice or any other type of fruit juice you happen to have on hand. This will remind you very much of those 50/50 ice cream bars you had as a kid.
Continue to Page 2