- The Powerful Healing Benefits of Ginger Video
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
20 Shocking Habits You Should Change to Lower Your Risk of Cancer
Everyone knows the top 3 cancer causing habits already so you won’t see them on this list; smoking, lack of exercise, poor diet. You’ve heard those so many times you don’t even pay attention anymore. What this is list is going to tell you is so shocking you will be shaking your head saying “No way! Really?”
Here is a list of the top 20 habits you can change to lower your risk of developing cancer.
You need to limit your exposure to EMF’s every day, whenever possible.
This would include x-rays (yep, tell your dentist to cool it ), microwave ovens, ionizing, overhead power lines, electric blankets, Wi-Fi signals, your cell phone, and nonionizing radiation that comes from your home appliances.