- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
We have talked about butts, colons, prostates, erectile dysfunction and poop, so why not talk about what most women commonly refer to as “down there” — or vaginas.
All women have one, so why not? We all came from one, so there is nothing “dirty” about them even though most people are reluctant to talk about them. Since we talk about everything else, we thought we would fill you in with some super interesting and cool facts about vaginas while raising some awareness about cervical cancer.
1. The Origin of the Word
The word vagina can be roughly translated as “Sword Holder” in Latin. We are sure you never thought of it quite that way before!
Continue to Page 2