- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
We have talked about butts, colons, prostates, erectile dysfunction and poop, so why not talk about what most women commonly refer to as “down there” — or vaginas.
All women have one, so why not? We all came from one, so there is nothing “dirty” about them even though most people are reluctant to talk about them. Since we talk about everything else, we thought we would fill you in with some super interesting and cool facts about vaginas while raising some awareness about cervical cancer.
1. The Origin of the Word
The word vagina can be roughly translated as “Sword Holder” in Latin. We are sure you never thought of it quite that way before!
Continue to Page 2