- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
3-Minute Daily Yoga Practice Video
A 3-minute yoga practice is a good choice for those who wants to be in good shape, but doesn’t have much time to visit a gym.
Of course, such training is not a replacement for normal one-hour yoga class, but it is definitely better than nothing at all. Moreover, sometimes short classes have even more benefits, as they let you concentrate on the main thing you want to.
Another good thing about the exercises you will find in the video is that they can be done every time you have a free minute (or 3 minutes to be exact) and wherever you are – at home, at work, on the beach – it doesn’t matter. The training will help you relax, calm down, and get some energy and positive thoughts. Doesn’t it sound fantastic?