- Natural And Simple Ways To End Addictions
- Effective Home Remedies For Vertigo
- Release Toxins From Your Body With This Sugar-Free Detox Guide Infographic
- How Much Screen Time Is Okay For Teens?
- 10 Natural Ways To Quit Smoking
- Make Sure To Keep These 10 Foods Out Of The Fridge Video
- A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
3 Step Wild Thing Pose Video
Wild Thing Pose helps to lift your mood and is a good way both to cheer you up and have fun in the process.
Besides the funny element of Wild Thing Pose, it also has some health benefits: the pose stretches your hip flexors and thighs, strengthens your shoulders and upper back, opens the heart, and helps fight depression.
Yoga master Gigi Yogini shares her tips to help you achieve the pose: choosing the point of start, creating energy, use of core strength, and control.
To learn the details of achieving this pose, watch the video below. Was it funny?