- Handy Instructions For Storing Your Groceries Infographic
- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
3 Step Wild Thing Pose Video
Wild Thing Pose helps to lift your mood and is a good way both to cheer you up and have fun in the process.
Besides the funny element of Wild Thing Pose, it also has some health benefits: the pose stretches your hip flexors and thighs, strengthens your shoulders and upper back, opens the heart, and helps fight depression.
Yoga master Gigi Yogini shares her tips to help you achieve the pose: choosing the point of start, creating energy, use of core strength, and control.
To learn the details of achieving this pose, watch the video below. Was it funny?