- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
3 Step Wild Thing Pose Video
Wild Thing Pose helps to lift your mood and is a good way both to cheer you up and have fun in the process.
Besides the funny element of Wild Thing Pose, it also has some health benefits: the pose stretches your hip flexors and thighs, strengthens your shoulders and upper back, opens the heart, and helps fight depression.
Yoga master Gigi Yogini shares her tips to help you achieve the pose: choosing the point of start, creating energy, use of core strength, and control.
To learn the details of achieving this pose, watch the video below. Was it funny?