- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
- Is Climate Change Increasing The Spread Of Disease?
- What Can You Do To Avoid Migraines? 10 Effective Ways Infographic
- Why You Need To Do More Of This!
- Lemon Detox: 10-Day Lemon Fast For Effective Weight Loss Infographic
- How Does The Himalayan Salt Lamp Work? Find Out! Video
3 Steps Of Ujjayi Breathing For Beginners Video
Yoga enthusiasts believe that breathing correctly may help you control the mind. That’s why there are different breathing techniques, and all of them have a number of benefits depending on the type of exercise.
One of the most popular breathing techniques is ujjayi pranayama. This breathing training allows you to slow the flow of breath while focusing and quieting the mind. It’s quite pleasant, as your body fills with heat while training and your mind has something to focus on. The breath is gentle, but loud enough to be heard, though not so loud as to be perceived as noise.
There are 3 steps of ujjayi breathing, and you can study them from the video below. The exercise is believed to fight stress, so check it out and tell us the truth in the comments!