- The World’s Healthiest People: Their Diet And Lifestyle Secrets Infographic
- The Perfect Green Juice Recipe For Overcoming Holiday Sickness Video
- 8 Diseases That Could Stem From A Lack Of Sleep (#6 Comes Out To Be The Least Expected)
- The 10 Best Home Remedies For Getting Rid Of Gas And Bloating
- Your Guide To Cooking Grains The Right Way Infographic
- Sure Signs That You’re Not Drinking Enough Water Video
- How Hiking In The Mountains Changes Your Blood
3 Steps Of Ujjayi Breathing For Beginners Video
Yoga enthusiasts believe that breathing correctly may help you control the mind. That’s why there are different breathing techniques, and all of them have a number of benefits depending on the type of exercise.
One of the most popular breathing techniques is ujjayi pranayama. This breathing training allows you to slow the flow of breath while focusing and quieting the mind. It’s quite pleasant, as your body fills with heat while training and your mind has something to focus on. The breath is gentle, but loud enough to be heard, though not so loud as to be perceived as noise.
There are 3 steps of ujjayi breathing, and you can study them from the video below. The exercise is believed to fight stress, so check it out and tell us the truth in the comments!