- Top 20 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating Every Single Day
- The Simplest Ways To Get Rid Of The Common Cold Fast!
- Vitamin C And Its 10 Unique Benefits For Your Skin Infographic
- 7-Minute Yoga Practice For Stress Relief Video
- Please, Don’t Pass The Sugar: The Best Healthy Alternatives Infographic
- The Unbelievable Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil Video
- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
Eating healthy is an important defense, especially during flu season. We all know that is true, but it just doesn’t become the priority when we have so much to do for the holidays. We get so caught up in the holiday spirit — planning gifts, buying gifts, catching up with friends and family. This is the time of year we want to do everything for others, and we love every minute of it. We can, however, get so caught up in the spirit of giving; we forget the basics of what we should be doing for ourselves.
You know that grabbing some fast food at the mall just isn’t doing what’s right for you, but, well, when you are busy you think it’s better than nothing at all. It seems like a better alternative than making a four course meal. Sometimes even the thought of having to sit down and eat a big meal is too much to grasp because there’s just so much to get done.
So you might think about the beauty of a simple one-pot meal. A beautiful, fragrant pot of soup, chili, or stew really covers all the bases, and it’s pretty easy to make even when you don’t have a lot of time.
We have made a list of four quick, healthy, delicious meals that don’t take all day to make. Most of them can be made in a crock pot, they don’t take long to eat, and the clean-up is also fast.
Keep reading! So when old Father Winter decides to stick it to us, you will be glad you have some healthy recipes to fall back on.
Continue to Page 2