- New Research Finds Post-Birth Depression Can Occur In Fathers, Too
- A 10-Minute Workout For Perfect Abs Video
- Is Climate Change Increasing The Spread Of Disease?
- What Can You Do To Avoid Migraines? 10 Effective Ways Infographic
- Why You Need To Do More Of This!
- Lemon Detox: 10-Day Lemon Fast For Effective Weight Loss Infographic
- How Does The Himalayan Salt Lamp Work? Find Out! Video
5 Differences Between Juicing And Blending Infographic
If you are interested in having a healthy diet, you’ve probably heard about juicing and blending.
Juices and smoothies are the talk of the day. However, most of us are still confused about the difference between the two. There’s even a misconception that juicing and blending are the same thing.
While both are great ways to add some nutritious greenery to your diet, each of them gives different results and has its own benefits. It’s important to know these differences to choose what’s more suitable for you.
What’s your opinion on juicing and blending? Which one is your favorite? Write in the comments.
Click on image to enlarge