- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
5 Differences Between Juicing And Blending Infographic
If you are interested in having a healthy diet, you’ve probably heard about juicing and blending.
Juices and smoothies are the talk of the day. However, most of us are still confused about the difference between the two. There’s even a misconception that juicing and blending are the same thing.
While both are great ways to add some nutritious greenery to your diet, each of them gives different results and has its own benefits. It’s important to know these differences to choose what’s more suitable for you.
What’s your opinion on juicing and blending? Which one is your favorite? Write in the comments.
Click on image to enlarge