- Find Out Which Kind Of Meditation Is Perfect For You Infographic
- 8 Reasons You’ll Never Overlook This Simple Fruit Again
- Home Remedies That Really Work
- Everything About The Vegan Diet In One Infographic
- Are You Aware Of The Poison In Your Food? Infographic
- How To Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- The Astounding Health Benefits Of Walking Infographic
5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
There is no avoiding it: No matter how careful you are, no matter how healthy you eat, unless you live in a cave, you will catch a cold at one time or another in your life.
The truth is that colds, while they aren’t fun, are not necessarily a “bad” thing or a sign that something is wrong with your body. In fact, the opposite is true! Cold symptoms are simply your body’s way of trying to remove the virus.
Now, if you suffer from frequent colds or if your colds tend to hang on for more than sven days, that is a sign that your immune system isn’t strong enough to fight off even the weakest cold virus, and you should take steps to strengthen your immune system.
To help your body become more efficient at kicking colds to the curb, take a look at the following five tips you can use to ditch that cold faster than a kid gets bored with a toy!
1. Eat Plenty of Anti-Viral Foods and Herbs
- Some of the best choices are:
- Uva Ursi
- Marshmallow Root
- Oregon Grape Root
- Cayenne Pepper
- Lemon Balm
- Oregano Oil
- Olive leaf
You can drink these as teas, add supplements to your diet, or add them into your foods.
Continue to Page 2