- Don’t Let Food Labels Fool You Infographic
- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
5 Exercises To Perfect Your Posture Infographic
It can be really hard to keep good posture if you have to spend days on end working in front of a computer screen and lead a generally sedentary lifestyle. Sometimes you catch yourself slouching and try to pull your shoulders back, but it isn’t that simple.
If you want to have healthy posture, just reminding yourself to stand up straight and lift your head up isn’t enough. Your mid and upper back muscles need to be toned and strong enough to support your body weight in the proper way. And a good workout is the only way to get those muscles back on track. Just include the exercises below in your daily routine, and they’ll save you from looking like a hunchback for the rest of your life.
Click on image to enlarge