- Level Up Your Salad Game Infographic
- The Best 5 Fats You Need To Add To Your Dishes Video
- 18 Really Clever Ways You Can Use Vinegar Around Your Home! (#14 Is Our Fave!)
- On The Hunt For Real Food: Why It’s So Hard To Find Infographic
- Basic Ayurvedic Eating Principles For Different Body Types Infographic
- 10 Really Bad Work Habits That Could Be Keeping You From Success
- The Best 4 Ways To Get Rid Of A Cough Naturally
5 Foods You Must Never Eat if You Want to Live Longer
Are you interested in improving your health, looking to lose a little weight or maintain a healthy weight level, trying to eat better and exercise more to live a happy, longer life? Then we have a list of the 5 top foods to avoid and never ever eat again if you want to live longer. These foods are known to cause chronic diseases, and have ingredients that are known carcinogens.
Check out this list and then cut these foods from your life before they cut your life short.
1. High Fructose Corn Syrup
High fructose corn syrup (HFCS) is a very common sweetener that is found in almost all sodas, processed foods, baked goods, pasta sauce, and just about anything you can think of! There is tons of scientific evidence as to just how bad this stuff is for you, much more than just being an empty calorie. Sugar consumption leads to weight gain, increases the risk of diabetes and heart disease as it raises triglyceride levels, it also stimulates your cravings for more and more sugary foods. Fructose is not essential to the functioning of the body in any way, shape, or form. The only organ in our bodies that can actually metabolize fructose is the liver and when it gets overloaded, it tends to cause health problems, especially in the way of elevated blood sugar levels. Your liver will try to deal with it the only way it knows how; it stores it, either in your body fat or in the liver itself. With enough fat, the liver will develop a disease known as Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. There is no cure. Find out how to give up sugar in 9 steps.