- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
5 Of the Most Vital Exercises You Can Do
Let’s start things out on the right foot. You deserve lots of congratulations for just getting yourself to the gym and trying to do the best for your body. Many, many people never even make it off the sofa. You don’t have to be a marathon runner or a professional weight lifter to have a healthy, fit, good looking body; but let’s be serious. Why spend time and money working out if you are not getting the maximum results for your efforts? Also, doing the same thing or using the same machine over and over gets a little dull, doesn’t it? So let’s check out these 5 vital exercises that you can work into your routine and get better results from the time you spend at the gym.
The hard working exercise with the funny name. You don’t even need to go to the gym for this one, but you will feel like you did when you are finished. Burpees are one of the best full body exercise that you can do to not only kick your exercise program up a notch, but to burn, burn, burn calories like crazy. Don’t know what a burpee is? Start in a standing position. Bring your body down, like a squatting frog, with your hands out in front of you, and then kick your legs out behind you so that you are now in a push up position. Now you reverse it, bring your legs in, then push yourself up, off the floor and jump straight up in the air, clapping your hands high overhead. This is all one fluid movement that you will get the hang of quickly enough, and it only counts as one rep.