- Is Cholesterol Good Or Bad For Your Health? Infographic
- 3 Memo Ways To Make It Successfully Through the Silly Season
- Learn About Himalayan Salt And Its Endless Health Benefits Video
- Protein Powder: Choose The Right Supplement Infographic
- 10 Home Remedies That Really Do Work
- Eyes: Amazing Truths Behind The Window Of The Soul Infographic
- Can Boosting Testosterone Actually Fight Prostate Cancer?
5 Step Bakasana Pose Video
There is a misconception that people who carry most of their weight below the waist can’t balance on their hands.
Yoga master Gigi Yogini, who is definitely satisfied with her body, breaks the myth – you are able to balance on your hands, no matter what size your bottom or any other part of the body is.
You will learn 5 simple steps to a perfect Bakasana Pose that will help you to balance on your hands in the video below. Those who are not confident enough yet are welcome to use a yoga block to make the pose a little bit easier the first time.
Did this video help you? Let us know in the comments below.