- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
5 Step Bakasana Pose Video
There is a misconception that people who carry most of their weight below the waist can’t balance on their hands.
Yoga master Gigi Yogini, who is definitely satisfied with her body, breaks the myth – you are able to balance on your hands, no matter what size your bottom or any other part of the body is.
You will learn 5 simple steps to a perfect Bakasana Pose that will help you to balance on your hands in the video below. Those who are not confident enough yet are welcome to use a yoga block to make the pose a little bit easier the first time.
Did this video help you? Let us know in the comments below.